Sunday, February 15

I'm sorry this blog looks terrible.

Not pleased.
I just want to take a moment to express my extreme dissatisfaction with blogger.com. I have tried, for years now actually, and I'm not sure it is possible to make it any better. I spend most of the precious little free time I have trying to get photos to align and pages to load leaving very little for writing. Not to mention the internets here are slow and I have to transfer photos from my phone to my computer. Does anyone know a better blogging platform? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey as one learns in travels to 3rd world areas of our planet , just having internet is a blast, how it looks is irrelevant as I'm sure not long ago there was no electricity or phone. Perspective is always an easier way to see situations that seem impossible.
    You are doing amazing work and such a blast to see first hand what its like. Look forward to more posts and hope you achieve all that you set out for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I switched to wordpress for the same reason and even without the paid premium version, it gives you enough freedom to really experiment and make it unique. The only problem is that it takes a little bit of manual labour to move old posts across. it isn't a seemless process unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete

!dime algo!